Paying for It

Is it possible to have a two day hangover??? I think it is because I think I have one. Which means one thing and one thing only.

I have gotten old.

Notice that I do not say that I think it means that I had too much to drink. No - it simply means I can't hold my alcohol like I used to. Or that I didn't drink enough water mixed in with my bottle of champagne. Or perhaps it means that the two weeks that I spent detoxing from the holidays and only having a glass of wine once or twice a week was actually BAD for me rather than good. Or maybe it means that someone slipped something into my aforementioned champagne. Or that I didn't have enough to eat that evening...

Hmmm. Apparently having a two day hangover can mean way more than one thing...

But just as some people say "You can never be to rich or too thin" (in my opinion, only the former of which is true), I say you can never, ever drink too much champagne. You can drink too much wine or whiskey or tequila. But you can never drink too much champagne.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 5:01 PM  

1 comments:

Kramer said... January 16, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment