A clarification of sorts

I'd love to clarify something for all of you who are concerned that I am on some downward spiral into depression - or a black hole - based on my last post.

If you scroll down to the bottom of each post, there's a little thing called "labels". Next to the word "labels" you'll see that there are descriptive...well...labels of the post. And sometimes, one of those labels is "past" as was the case yesterday. Sometimes it may even say "writing exercise"...as it did yesterday. What that means is that even though this is written in the present tense, it is from my past. I dug that piece of writing out from something I'd written a couple of years ago...and I worked on it and edited and changed, etc. to make it a better piece of writing...hence the label "writing exercise."

And wallah - there you have it. So thank you for the influx of concern. I really, really appreciate it. But I'm great actually...I was just working on some writing that was honest and true and how I was feeling at a moment in time...and a way that I know so many others have felt at moments in time too. And I know that sometimes, it's nice to know that you're not the only one. It's nice to know you're more normal than you think. Or at least that other people are just as crazy as you are.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 11:21 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment