I know. It's just a blog.

I've been working on this new look all day. I finally decided that I had to let go and move forward. I know it's just a blog. But I liked it the way it was.

I eventually came up with what you are currently looking at and it's just fine. Because at the end of the day, as I was reminded last Friday, it's the words that count.

But for this moment, I have no more words. I have been depleted by this crap. I am not digitally inclined. I remember feeling incredibly proud of myself when I first set up my blog. I had figured out how to do what was probably basic to most but for me, was quite an accomplishment.

This time I just felt pissed. Especially because everything that I'd worked so hard for was inexplicably taken away. I KNOW. It's just a blog. But it's MY BLOG. And I spent hours on Friday and again this morning trying to get it back to it's original look. I wasn't excited the way I had been the first time. I got more and more frustrated and exacerbated until it became clear to me that I couldn't really think anymore. I realized I was having a meltdown over a blog and I decided to let it go. Because it is just the look of my blog.

I used up all of today's brain power and then some. So tomorrow, I'll write something prolific.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 2:35 PM  

1 comments:

Marissa said... December 18, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

oh i feel SO much better to know we're in it together!!!!!! i had the same meltdown (am still experiencing it!) and you're right...it IS the words that count. but still...it feels soooo frustrating!!!!

Post a Comment