annoying.com

This whole layout thing has my panties in a bunch. I know it's ridiculous but it's made me realize how attached I've become to my blog. It's a bit of my identity. And now I've lost my Hollywood sign and I experimented with so many at the beginning of this thing that I can't figure out which one I used. And the header is too small for it even if I could figure it out and I'm just PISSED OFF ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

It's just that sort of day. I'm going to throw in the towel. You don't need to read a rant of a post about nothing. And I'm too annoyed to focus. But in honor of my disaster, I've made my blog black for the time being.

Right now is about the only time I'm glad there's a strike. Because I'll obviously have plenty of time to deal with this.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 4:11 PM  

2 comments:

megabrooke said... December 14, 2007 at 6:01 PM  

Aw, that sucks! I hate when I can't get things straight with my blog. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I got hooked the other day based on your eloquent writing. The header and colors were just an added bonus.
Good luck! Maybe you should switch to wordpress?! Blogger finally ended up pissing me off one too many times, and I finally made the switch.

Meesh-elle my Belle said... December 17, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

thank you!!!!!!!!

tell me - was switching to wordpress easy?? i'm SERIOUSLY considering bc now I'm just super annoyed at this whole mess. and i can't seem to fix it on blogger. and i'm NOT happy.

Post a Comment