Hitting the slopes

Modesty is overrated. Besides, when it's pertaining to someone other than yourself, you're allowed to brag - right?

This January, I'll be hitting the slopes in Park City, Utah. Why, you ask? Have I moved on from television to film? No. I'm interested in checking out the scene? Nope. Perhaps I just want to get a little skiing in and Utah is closer than Vermont? Not that either.

I'm going to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival for the premiere of a movie called Momma's Man starring...MY HUSBAND!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sometimes life is just grand. And in those grand moments, I love sharing my excitement. We've known for over a week but now we get to shout if off the rooftops since it's been announced to the world. So I'm shouting, baby.

You can expect more displays lacking modesty after I'm actually there and see the movie but for the moment, I'm done. For the moment.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 5:31 PM  

1 comments:

Brucenstan's Momma said... November 30, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MATTY B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment