Traffic

My head is clogged with traffic jams. Too many thoughts at too many intersections and I'm completely uncertain as to which direction is best. It doesn't have to be the shortest route or even the most direct. It just needs to take me where it is that I want to go.

There are pile ups on my 405 and the pace on my 101 is a crawl at best. My highway of creativity is a total parking lot. If everyone would just stop honking, then maybe I could get a thought off at the next exit. But it could take me 20 minutes just to get that mile.

There's a bottleneck at my sensibility entrance and it doesn't appear to be clearing up anytime soon. I can see far down the road but I can't seem to see what's directly in front of me at all.

It's nearly impossible to make that left hand turn, but I'm going to try to do it anyhow. And I know that it would be foolish to turn around now even though there are times when that seems easiest. I'm already halfway there. If I can just sit patiently, I'll get to where I'm going...it might not be on time, but I'll get there. If I turn around, well, I'm just back where I started.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 3:43 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment