Tom and Padma have me aghast

Say it isn't so.

How is it possible that Lisa made it through AGAIN???? I know many of you have no idea that I'm talking about the bad attitude clad, mediocre contestant who made it into the top 3 in Top Chef last night. But I can't keep quiet about it any longer. I am totally baffled.

Sort of like brookem was yesterday when she read my blog. Due to the state of my groggy brain, I failed to mention the fact that, while there are many other places in the country that have buttons that pedestrians can push in order to request a walk signal, New York City does not. In New York, you walk when the sign tells you (or when a car isn't coming...). But then again, yesterday I talked about how many times I've been away in the pasta month. And this morning I im'd someone to "wait a sex."

It's been a long week. I will be happy when it's over. If Lisa freaking wins Top Chef, I might have to boycott. Just like I did after Jennifer Hudson got voted off Idol. Yeah. That lasted for the 6 days in between that episode of Idol and the next one.

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 5:16 PM  

3 comments:

nicole antoinette said... June 5, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

I'm totally shocked I've never been hit by a car in NYC. Totally.

megabrooke said... June 6, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

ha, i think im all good now.

you must be looking forward to the weekend! you need a break!

Unknown said... June 9, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Read Lisa's answer to the 3rd question:
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/food/2008/06/06/2008-06-06_lisa_fernandes_is_last_new_yorker_standi.html?page=0

I bet you love her even more now...

Post a Comment