I'm baaaaack

Oh wait - I don't want to make any grand statements yet. I might be back. I'm trying to be back. I have no idea how often I'll be on here or how high the quality of my writing will be. I've decided not to set any goals for myself since I tend to rebel against things like that and I figure there's no quicker way to make sure that I don't show up than to say I'm going to write x number of times a week, a month, etc. etc. etc...

But, as you can see, I'm trying to get back into this writing thing again. I had a little encouragement (thanks for letting me know I was missed) and I've been meaning to do something to get my brain working outside of mommy-hood a bit so I figured there was, to quote one of my favorite musicals, no day like today.

I've also been contemplating the name of this thing...when I started this blog, I was pretty focused on getting back to Manhattan. And while it's still a dilemma in our lives as a family, I've found myself sort of nicely settled in LA. Is it weird to have a blog called "Take Me Back to Manhattan" and rarely talk about Manhattan or going back?

Anyhow, that's all for tonight. My child threw a 30 minute tantrum over a popsicle before she went to bed and I think I've done about as much thinking as I possibly can for today. But I just wanted to say thanks to those who have let me know that they're glad I'm writing again (and of course, those that encouraged me to do so in the first place.) I can't tell you how much it means to know that even one person is interested in reading what I have to say...

Posted byMeesh-elle my Belle at 7:57 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment